With members at the local, provincial / territorial and national level, in all provinces and territories, CWLC offers a unique perspective on issues concerning all Canadians: vulnerable children, youth and families.
CWLC has spokespersons available on a variety of topics, including:
- child and youth maltreatment (abuse and neglect);
- child and youth mental health;
- child and youth rights;
- Section 43 of the Criminal Code;
- foster families and the recruitment of foster parents
- youth justice and the Youth Justice Criminal Act;
- age of protection;
- UN Convention on the Rights of the Child (CRC)
- youth in care transitioning out the of the government care systems;
- and intersectoral collaborations for the protection of children and youth.
All interview requests and media inquiries can be directed to: