National Victim Services Program
A bilingual pamphlet that describes the services of the NVSP and how the service can assist victims of crime.
Building integrative juvenile justice systems: Approaches and methodologies regarding mental disorders and drugs misuse
• Study of the situation of young offenders with mental disorders or disorders related to drugs misuse: the basics of intervention.
• The response of juvenile-justice systems to offences committed by minors and young people suffering from mental disorders.
• Juvenile delinquency related to drugs misuse: profile of young offenders and analysis of the resources used for their social integration.
II. Juvenile justice and health systems: a necessary multidisciplinary and integrative collaboration.
• Mental disorders, drugs misuse and juvenile justice: ethical aspects and good practices.
• The relationship between juvenile justice systems and health services: the need to promote specialized resources.
• Encouraging policy and regulation: interface between systems.
Call for papers and presentations open until May 28, 2010. The working languages at the International Conference will be: English, French and Italian.
"A Full and Candid Account" - Using Special Accommodations and Testimonial Aids to Facilitate the Testimony of Children
These seven concise handbooks help prosecutors, victim-support workers, judges and others understand and meet the needs of children who testify in court.
Make Me A Criminal - Preventing Youth Crime
This report makes the case for a more therapeutic and family-based approach to youth offending, as opposed to the present, more punitive, system.
Improving the Health of Canadians: Mental Health, Delinquency and Criminal Activity: Workshop Proceedings Report
This product documents a Canadian Population Health Initiative (CPHI) workshop, held in collaboration