Rapport final du Centre d'excellence pour la protection et le bien-être de l'enfance
Le Centre d’excellence pour la protection et le bien-être des enfants (CEPB) est l’un des quatre centres d’excellence pour la protection et le bien-être des enfants, &
Mobilizing Research Knowledge Conference
Conference attendees will:
• Learn about the importance of deliberate planning to optimize knowledge translation
• Learn about the latest in knowledge translation practices and research
• Learn about practical knowledge translation tools and strategies
• Have opportunities to network with experts in the field and other conference delegates from a variety of disciplines
This interdisciplinary conference is designed for researchers, trainees, and graduate students in health sciences and related fields who want to learn from others about how to be successful in efforts to foster knowledge translation.
(2) communicate research findings from knowledge translation studies.
Santé mentale, délinquance et activité criminelle. Comptes rendus d'atelier
L’Initiative sur la santé de la population canadienne (ISPC), un volet de l’Institut canadien d’information sur la santé (ICIS), a tenu un atelier sur invitation afi
Doing Better for Children
The well-being of children is high on the policy agenda across the OECD. But what is the actual state of child well-being today?
Progress for Children. A Report Card on Child Protection
Pathways to Resilience II: The Social Ecology of Resilience
This conference, our second, brings together presenters from six continents to explore aspects of resilience such as how we:
• design clinical interventions and social programs to make resilience more likely
• offer informal community supports in ways young people want
• nurture healthy family, school and community relationships
• celebrate cultural traditions that support children’s mental, emotional, physical and spiritual well-being
• design schools for vulnerable learners
• negotiate social policy that is child and youth friendly
• secure peace and contribute to social justice and citizenship for children
Together, as an interdisciplinary group, we will discuss not only how children beat the odds stacked against them, but how professionals and caregivers can change those odds so that young people around the world experience resilience in culturally meaningful ways.